- AI Deniers, Explorations: Through the Wormhole anthology, August 2016
- Cyber Control, Kraxon Magazine, June 2016
Voted favourite story in Kraxon Magazine for 2016
- Swept Away, Kraxon Magazine, January 2016
- Flex and Flux, Aphrodite Terra Anthology, Whippleshield Books, December 2015
Review by Paul Weimer at SFSignal: “Flex and Flux” by Rosie Oliver, the anchor and perhaps my favorite story, is a wondrous hard science fiction story of solar sailing and desperate measures to try and make the trip from Venus back to Earth.
- Flame of Desire, Kraxon Magazine, August 2015
- A Void Dance, Chapter 1, Far Horizon, Issue 13, April 2015
- Air of Freedom, Jupiter 47, Eukelade, January 2015
- Tyrell’s Flight, Kraxon Magazine, December 2014
- Under the Red Moon, Nebula Rift, Vol. 2, No. 2, March 2014
- Getting There, Kraxon Magazine, February 2014
- Return (The Kraken Rises anthology) October 2013
- Guard Cat (C.A.T.-3), TWBPress, October 2013
- Ripple Effect – Jupiter 38, Pasithee, October 2012
- A Fate of Dust – Full Frontal Lobe e-zine, Issue 2, October 2012.
- Neptune’s Angel (C.A.T.-2) – TWBPress, May 2012
- Thank You for the Music – Escape Velocity Anthology, May 2011
- C.A.T. – TWBPress, March 2011
- Agents of Repair – Jupiter 29, Thyone, July 2010
Review by Rich Horton on SF Site – Rosie Oliver opens with “Agents of Repair”, another story set in the moons of the outer Solar System, this time Jupiter’s moon Callisto. The story is told from the point of view of a repair AI, who comes to realize that another AI on the moon has gone rogue, and is attempting to kill the human colony. The “good” AI tries desperately to counter the rogue, and to attract the attention of some humans to help. Decent adventure, and a nice dark conclusion.
- Cold Pressure – ‘the new writer’ Volume 105, Winter 2011 – Jupiter 26, Isonoe, October 2009
- Life Sentence – Jupiter 8, Phasiphae, Spring 2005
- Displaced – ‘the new writer’, Volume 66, May/June 2004