Review by Rich Horton on SF Site of Agents of Repair ... The story is told from the point of view of a repair AI, who comes to realize that another AI on the moon has gone rogue, and is attempting to kill the human colony. The “good” AI tries desperately to counter the rogue, and to attract the attention of some humans to help. Decent adventure, and a nice dark conclusion.
Review by Paul Weimer at SFSignal: “Flex and Flux” by Rosie Oliver, the anchor and perhaps my favorite story, is a wondrous hard science fiction story of solar sailing and desperate measures to try and make the trip from Venus back to Earth.
Kraxon On-Line Magazine
- The Courage of Care, Kraxon Magazine, June 2017
- Cyber Control, Kraxon Magazine, June 2016 – Voted favourite story in Kraxon Magazine for 2016
- Swept Away, Kraxon Magazine, January 2016
- Flame of Desire, Kraxon Magazine, August 2015
- Tyrell’s Flight, Kraxon Magazine, December 2014
- Getting There, Kraxon Magazine, February 2014
- A Void Dance, Chapter 1, Far Horizon, Issue 13, April 2015
- Under the Red Moon, Nebula Rift, Vol. 2, No. 2, March 2014
- Return (The Kraken Rises anthology) October 2013
- A Fate of Dust – Full Frontal Lobe e-zine, Issue 2, October 2012
- Cold Pressure – ‘the new writer’ Volume 105, Winter 2011 – Jupiter 26, Isonoe, October 2009
- Life Sentence – Jupiter 8, Phasiphae, Spring 2005
- Displaced – ‘the new writer’, Volume 66, May/June 2004